Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2009

Back from London

I returned from London today. Basically worked half an early shift yesterday, left half past 11, went directly to the airport for the flight to London. Arrived in Central London around 3 or so, and tried to contact my aunt, but no response and after about 1 hour my battery went flat... Doooh. So had to walk around until 6.30 or so. Then went to the Roxy Bar for the screenings. Got mostly positive feedback, although some people were asking weird questions, trying to make me look like a conspiracy nut. Ah well...

But overall I am glad I went, although it was pretty exhausting. I went to bed yesterday around 1 (English time) and got back up at 6. Went to the tube maybe about 15 minutes later. I then couldn't remember which terminal i had to get off the tube and got under real time pressure with the check-in times being pretty strict at Heathrow. In the end I just made it in time anyway....
In Munich I went directly to Pro7 again, where I am now working the late shift until 1...

Tired.

Keine Kommentare: